2010년 8월 3일 화요일

Advertisement about Vampire Movie


There are a lot of vampire movies in these days. Movie makers try to appeal people by using trailer and advertisement. I sometimes am hooked by movie poster, because it stimulates my instinct and curiousity. Until I saw the movies in class, I thought that vampires were just vigorous and want to kill people for their fulfillment. After class, I realized that vampires also have their feelings; pity, happiness, and anger. They struggle with their conscious; it really seems like people. Because they are came from dead people. The poster that I want to explain is 'Vampire Academy'.


The guys in the poster look very firm and holy. Their faces support the poster's caption ; they are dying to get in. I think that the maker wants to appeal people by appearing the guys' face. They are eager to do something like killing people when they become vampires. When the guys in the poster become vapires, they can get compensation even though they give up their lives as human beings. And I cannot find any struggles when I see their faces. The point that I want to explain about the poster is the arrangement.


The poster seemed very simple. There are people, bats, and tombs. The director wants to make people to see the guys in the poster, first. Next, he emphasizes tombs to appeal the guys' firm mind. And the last, by inducing people see the caption, everything in the poster makes harmony. And there are some bats around the guys. If there were no bats and caption in the poster, I would feel that they are just eager to do something. However, by putting bats and caption, the poster looks more stable: I mean that most people understand what the maker wants to inform. About the mood in the poster, there are no bright color; to highlight the vampires' prefernce color like black.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기